COVID-19 Community Care
Get Help Now
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated inequalities that already existed in our community. A just recovery must address the root causes of the health crises we experience, including the city’s economic, housing, and education policies, while also ensuring quality and accessible care for all. As we continue to fight for a city that cares for everybody, we encourage you to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and access available resources. We have come through crises before in the Bronx. The strength of our community will see us through once again.
For the latest trusted information on the coronavirus (in multiple languages), please visit:
- New York City COVID Updates
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- New York State Department of Health
- Westchester County Department of Health
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
New York City residents can sign up to receive text alerts in real time from the Mayor’s office. Sign-up by texting “COVID” to 692-692. To receive updates in Spanish, text “COVIDESP” to 692-692.
- Find your nearest COVID-19 vaccination location on the NYC Vaccine Finder.
- Consult the NYC Vaccine List, a volunteer-led effort to help residents find a COVID-19 vaccine in and around New York City.
- Read New York State’s guide on “What You Need to Know about the COVID-19 Vaccine” to learn more about vaccine eligibility and availability and the process to get vaccinated.